MTG Company Limited is a Telecommunications and Information Technology (IT) services and solutions based company in Myanmar.
MTG Company Limited offers a full range of Telecommunication solutions, services and training as well as comprehensive set of IP based software solutions, coupled with a wide range of IT services, uniquely positions the company to address the dynamic requirements of a variety of industry verticals. The company also provides solutions for other verticals such as Government, Manufacturing, Retail, Distribution, and Telecom industry.
- Thrive to be a leading player in Telecom industry providing end to end services in respect of passive and active infrastructure and operation maintenance.
- To build capacities to achieve skilled workforce in Telecom and IT sector as sustainable approach.
To consistently create value for our stakeholders, by providing comprehensive services and solutions which enable our customers to achieve excellence and sustainable competitive edge using our skills and state of the art technologies.
License And Awards
NFS | License
Myanmar Telecom Gateway has been awarded the Network Facilities Services (class) License affective from 27.5.2019 and will remain in effect till the end of 15 years from the Effective Date of 26.5.2034. a) These licenses are allowed to
- construct, deploy and maintain passive Telecommunications Network Infrastructure and to lease such infrastructure to an NFS(I) Licensee. The Licensee is not restricted from leasing its infrastructure to multiple entities on a shared basis, to a single entity or third party non-Licensees provided that such leasing is permitted under the laws and rules of Myanmar; and /or
- to construct, deploy and maintain a Telecommunications Network solely for the self-provision of Telecommunications Services and not available for sale or hire.
Application Service | License
Myanmar Telecom Gateway has been awarded the Application Services (AS) License affective from 28.11.2018 and will remain in effect till the end of 15 years from the Effective Date of 27.11.2033. These licenses are allowed to provide a) These licenses are allowed to
- Lease transmission capacity directly from an NFS(I) licensee and /or an other Licensee;
- Provide any type of Public or private Telecommunications Services on a national basis to the public and /or to an Other; and
- Engage in all activities authorized by the Application Service License.